Nordimet is indicated for the treatment of:
- active rheumatoid arthritis in adult patients,
- polyarthritic forms of severe, active juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), when the response to nonsteroidal
anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) has been inadequate,
- severe recalcitrant disabling psoriasis, which is not adequately responsive to other forms of therapy such as phototherapy, psoralens and ultraviolet A (PUVA), and retinoids,
- severe psoriatic arthritis in adult patients.
- Induction of remission in moderate
steroid-dependent Crohn's disease in
adult patients, in combination with
corticosteroids and for maintenance of
remission, as monotherapy, in patients
who have responded to methotrexate.